We're Hiring. A Lot.
We are seeking outstanding individuals with a wide range of backgrounds and knowledge to help us solve our clients’ most critical security issues. BAE Systems Detica is a unique organisation with a strong culture of friendship and high-achievement with a team of more than 150 staff in our offices in Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane, Perth and Kuala Lumpur. BAE Systems Detica globally comprises over 2500 employees, all striving to create a safer cyber environment for companies, governments, and individuals. We strongly encourage personal growth and ambition and provide opportunities for collaboration, travel and development throughout our global network.
To get a feel for the company from a global perspective please watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oW7EpLREnQ
Cyber Security Opportunities
BAE Systems Detica, formerly Stratsec, is Australia’s largest cyber security consulting, research and testing firm, and is expanding its capability in Australia and South East Asia.
We are looking for security consultants, testers, analysts and software engineers for our offices across both the technical and governance domains of security.
We are investing in capacity and capability including:
- Heavy investment in technologies and techniques for the testing of security devices, vulnerabilities and exploits;
- Development of high-end systems using best-of-breed technology (both commercial and in-house), to provide detection of Advanced Persistent Threats unlike any service currently on the market;
- Delivery of product and solutions designed, developed and built by our global capability and partners; and
- Building our team towards 200 personnel in the next year to deliver on this vision.
O ur client list – both public and private sector – is unmatched in Australia.
If you want to work on the most important cyber security projects in Australia you have only one choice - join BAE Systems Detica.
If you are one of the best cyber security specialists in Australia, or have ambitions to become one, and you want access to resources to achieve this - join BAE Systems Detica.
If you want to have access to committed investment and resources to build the strongest cyber security firm in the region - join BAE Systems Detica.
Want to hear more about these opportunities including our staff benefits: generous professional development allowance, performance bonus, research opportunities, extra holidays, travel opportunities and flexible working conditions to name a few? Then please contact, Senior Recruitment Officer, Amanda Smith, at email@example.com for an application pack or call 1300 027 001 for a confidential discussion.
Please have a look at our open roles and if there is not a current opening that suits your skills or location, please do not hesitate to request an application pack and lodge an application and we will get in touch with you when a suitable position arises.
Some additional details......
- Relocation assistance may be available for interstate candidates wishing to move to Canberra - please contact us to discuss.
- All candidates for Canberra must be Australian citizens and will need to pass a security clearance as a requirement for employment.
- All staff must be able to provide a police check as a condition of employment
We use a rigorous selection process to ensure that we leave no stone unturned and that neither BAE Systems Detica nor the candidate are under any misapprehension about ability and expectations. The process includes the following:
- Getting to know you. You will meet with a peer and/or a Regional Manager to give you the opportunity to learn more about Detica and for us to learn about your interests and experiences.
- Finding out what others have to say. Based on your resume we check with people you have worked with in the past to get a feel for how you’ve worked with other organisations.
- Interview. An assessment of past accomplishments and the resources that you employed to get the job done.
- Case study. We will provide you with a common problem that BAEA Systems Detica is asked to solve for our clients. We are looking for a structured approach to dealing with the problem and unique ways in which we can get the best outcome for our client. During this assessment we will also be assessing your writing ability.
- An offer to join our team. If both you and BAE Systems Detica are comfortable, we’ll make you an offer to join our dynamic team.
Contact Us and Apply
Please don't hesitate to call Amanda Smith, Senior Recruitment Officer for a confidential conversation on 1300 027 001 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to hearing from you!